ABC Family recently released the Pretty Little Liars trailer for the Season 2 premiere, “It’s Alive,”and o-to-the-freakin-mg, it looks like a major thrill ride.
Here are our reactions to what’s about to go down on PLL:
- Spencer and Toby sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g! First comes love, then comes…? A hit and run. We know how this game works!
- “Zombies don’t text.” No, Hanna, but unfortunately A sure does. Constant vigilance, girl, constant vigilance!
- “Anyone of these people can be A.” Um..can you say claustrophobia? These poor girls are surrounded by suspects!
- “The bodies are piling up…” More redrum? Rosewood real estate must be dropping faster than Donald Trump’s approval ratings.
- Who’s playing hangman at a time like this? Either A’s growing more macabre with the notes or Mr. Fitz didn’t prepare a lesson plan.
What part of the trailer made you scream in terror? Leave your PLL Season 2 predictions below!
(Catch the ABC Family Season 2 premiere of Pretty Little Liars, right before the series premiere of The Nine Lives of Chloe King on June 14th at 9/8c.)