So many pretty little events are happening today! (Actually, they’re kinda big.) First, PLL Book 9: Twisted by Sara Shepard is finally here! Second, an ALL NEW Pretty Little Liars episode airs tonight at 8/7 c. Third, ABC Family is celebrating summer with an exciting marathon event for The Nine Lives of Chloe King starting at 4/3 c. Seriously, this day is jam-packed with fun!
Watch a trailer for tonight’s exciting PLL and Chloe King eps, “Blind Dates” and “All Apologies”:
Questions we have for PLL episode 2.04:
1. Is Melissa planning on fleeing the country with Ian?
2. Are Hanna and Caleb going to hook up?
3. Why does Aria look so scared–who’s invaded the Montgomery home?
Questions we have for Chloe King episode 1.04:
1. Will Chloe King discover anything unusual about her Mai abilities?
2. Are Chloe and Brian officially back together?
3. Why does Chloe violently shove that guy in the store?
We have so many urgent questions. Thankfully, we don’t have to wait long for answers!
Also, don’t forget to follow everything that’s being Tweeted about #PLL during the show and join the conversation right on our site: http://www.prettylittleliars.com/twitter/.
And . . . after you’ve watched and Tweeted about “Blind Dates,” you can continue to chat it up while watching The Nine Lives of Chloe King here: http://www.theninelivesofchloeking.com/twitter/.
The action starts with a special Chloe King marathon at 4/3 c and continues with two amazing, back-to-back shows, and two interactive Twitter chats! Will you be tuning in for both shows? Tell us in the comments!